Classified printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 23
QuickBooks error 1706 as a result of receiving an error from Microsoft Windows. This relates to an attempted installation from removable media such as a CD or DVD. The QuickBooks error code 1706 » indicates that there is some problem in Point of Sale installation. When the user turns on the computer to start the POS installer the error occurs giving an error message:
No valid source could be found when opening Point of Sale.
QuickBooks point of sale is a tricky software and when it faces issues then they seem like unsolvable. But no worries we will guide you through the steps that will help you sail the boat. But if you don’t want to go through all the hassle of going through the steps then, connect for help now at +18772499444.
QuickBooks error 1706: Causes
• The installation of Point of Sale software is corrupt or damaged.
• Beta version of Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 on the computer.
• Microsoft .NET Framework improperly installed. Steps to resolve
QuickBooks Error 1706:
• QuickBooks error 1706
• Prior attempting to resolve the issue ensure that you have created a restore point in Windows. For fixing this you need to consult the Windows documentation.
• You need a Point of Sale installation CD.
Public Questions / Answers - Login Required
Other Classified Ads